Cash for Cars KC
Fast cash for your wrecked, damaged, or broken auto

With just one call ypu can sell your car today!


Along with our team of representatives, we are aiming to answer all queries of our customers. We are buying and selling your vehicles fast. If you are longing for additional information, then contact us.

-Can I sell my vehicle that is wrecked, damaged or broken?

There are times that you are running out of time in selling your car. You may often find yourself asking, “How will I able to sell my used car that is wrecked, disabled, junk or unwanted for a reasonable and quick price?” The truth of the matter is that selling cars nowadays requires gaining exposure through advertising.Through this exposure, you are required to pay for a high cost. This is true in the market with new cars than used vehicles. There are many ways that you can sell your wrecked,damage,broken or disabled car. Instead of selling your car in local newspapers, mediums of advertising and classified ads, you can instead rely on Cash for Cars that serves Kansas City and surrounding areas. This is a hassle-free and quicker way of selling your damaged car. There is no hassle and you do not need to spend your hard earned money and time on exposure and advertising.

-I am Interested in Selling Vehicle Hassle-Free and Fast!

How will I be able to sell my vehicle hassle-free and fast? Cash for Cars offers you the opportunity to sell your vehicle without any worry. There is no need to spend a single dime or much time. We purchase cars in Kansas City and other surrounding areas and we pay them right on the spot!

Whether you want to sell your used vehicle to meet your finances, buy a new car or raise a capital or just to eliminate your car, you must consider Cash for Cars, we will provide you with a no-obligation free quote. If you are interested in accepting your quote right after the successful inspection, then you can be happy selling your vehicle. You do not need to go through the works involved.

-I Am Interested in Selling My Car- How will I Get Started?

Selling your vehicle is often a tedious and frustrating process. This takes up too much time and effort. This leaves you feeling upset and frustrated. You may not be interested in selling your unwanted, wrecked or disabled car while spending more money.

If you are thinking of selling your car and not taking up too much work, you may start the process with us. Cash for Cars is a reputable company that gives you the opportunity to get a quote for your vehicle today!

You will be surprised by the money and time that you may save. You will also be happy about selling your car to Cash for Cars. This is more beneficial than trying to sell it on your own. Just visit our website and feel free to get quotes.

-What If My Keys are Lost?

If your keys are lost, do not worry because this is not a big problem. We recommend you to go to a car repair shop or any car business that provides a duplicate key. For sure, you can get another key before selling your used car. It helps in presenting a key for the fast and quick selling of your car.

-What if I Have no Title?

It is not a problem if you do not own a title. There is only a need to present the registration copy and driver’s license. These are all needed in the fast selling of your used car. Once you have found these documents, you just need to notify us at the soonest time possible.

-In the event that I lost my car’s registration, what will I do?

In the event that you lost your car’s registration, then you should be prepared for the next step. Always remember that we need this copy in picking up your used car. It is best to obtain the registration information from the website of your motor vehicle department.

-I am not the owner of the used car, but I have the title, what must I do?

The only thing that is needed is to have it signed by the real owner. You need to ask permission from the present owner to get rid of it. This way, you can expect to sell your car fast. As long as you get the permission, selling your car is not a problem

What does etitle or paperless title mean?

The 2002 Kansas legislature authorized titles with lien(s) to be issued in electronic format (held by the division of vehicles as paperless or etitle), effective Jan. 1, 2003. The Kansas Division of Vehicles cannot issue a Kansas title for a vehicle with a loan or lien.

-If I have purchased a property with an abandoned car, what must I do?

It is best to contact the police station for further instructions. With these instructions, you can get the right paperwork that is needed for the abandoned vehicle. There is a need to do this before the tower arrives and dispatches it. You do not like the idea of getting the paperwork while the towers are on their way.

-One of the tenants abandoned his vehicle in the parking lot?

The best thing to do is to contact the nearest police station. This way, you can get the best instructions. These instructions are needed in getting the right paperwork for the vehicle that is left on the property. You must do this before the tower is dispatched.

-How fast will your Team pick up my Used Vehicle that is Broken, Wrecked and Damaged?

Our team of towers is fully equipped to pick up your used vehicle that is broken, wrecked or damaged. In the densely populated surrounding, you get the same day service upon your request. There is no need to worry because our team will be there for you. There is no need to wait for a long time just so your used car is picked up. Once you contact us, our team is ready to pick it up for your convenience.

-Do I still need to be with my used car?

There is no need for you to be with your used car. There is only a need to make special arrangements with our tow drivers. The car must be left at the desired location along with the necessary documentation. This leaves you stress-free and worry-free. You only need to stay at your house while our team handles and transports your car.

Is there any other form of payment than just cash?

When calling in for your quote, you can ask the buyer if you can be paid by donation, gift offers or special vacation for the month! As you see, we think about the convenience of our clients in doing business with us. They can get the payment in any form that they want.

Does Kansas require a notary for title and registration?

The Kansas Division of Vehicles does not require title applications, and bills of sale completed within Kansas to be notarized.

However, a release of lien and lien holder consent from a Kansas lien holder will need to be notarized.

Its fast and its easy to sell your used car, truck, van, or motorcycle today

Used cars, used trucks, damaged vehicle, broken autos, unwanted vehicle, flood car, salvaged car, wrecked motorcycle, and great running used cars, we pay cash for any car any condition.

Click here to call us today!